Monday, March 30, 2009

Diversity does indeed rule!

The Daily Star has received a letter to the editor:

It's sad to see such prejudice here
In regard to the intimidations and threats directed at the "Diversity Rules" publication, I voice my support to the "alternative" community and re-emphasize that diversity does indeed rule! It saddens me to see such prejudice in our community, and I hope it brings all of us who are believers in coexistence together.
It is this kind of mentality that makes progression so hard. I hope that as "Anonymous" believes "they" are everywhere ... so are we! And that we can peacefully support our brothers and sisters of "alternative" lifestyle choices and outnumber the ignorance.
Not anonymously and in support of a diverse community,
John Seaver

0 comments:

Post a Comment